Monday, January 25, 2010

EE-TOAW!

I heard of the short documentary EE-TAOW! referenced in a sermon by John Piper I downloaded last spring. It was a brief reference, but it piqued my interest to want to see it. I watched it for the first time last week, and I only wish that I had seen it sooner. To see the Gospel move in such a way is a blessing to those of us to live in a world of cynicism, unbelief, and outright hostility toward the things of God. There are several valuable lessons in what is presented, and if the Lord wills, I hope to discuss those this week. For now, please watch EE-TAOW!

(If you have problems with the video below, please watch it here on Google Video. This link will actually allow you to watch it without ads unlike the video below).



Watch EE-Taow in Faith & Lifestyle  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment